CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC Practice Tests
Exams LX0-103/LPIC-1 101-400, LX0-104/LPIC-1 102-400, LPIC-2 201, and LPIC-2 202Book - 2017
Boost your Linux+/LPIC readiness with practice tests for all exam domains
CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC Practice Tests provide 100% coverage of all exam objectives for both the CompTIA Linux+ exams LX0-103 and LX0-104, and the LPIC exams 101-400, 102-400, and 201and 202, through 1,200+ expertly crafted practice questions. These easy to navigate practice questions cover the Linux+ and LPIC-1 exams, covering all 10 domains. The second part covers the LPIC-2 exam, covering all 13 LPIC-2 domains. An additional two 60-question practice exams per section help you gauge your readiness &; and hone your test-taking strategy &; well in advance of exam day, giving you the thorough preparation you need to approach the exam with confidence.
- You will also gain access to the Sybex interactive learning environment where you have access to all questions and can create your own practice tests based on areas further review is needed
- Master the skills and concepts on the LPIC-1 and the LPIC-2 exams
- Gauge your understanding with unique practice tests for each exam domain
- Identify weak points and prioritize your preparation
- Preview exam day with four 60-question practice exams
Practice tests are among the most effective exam preparation strategies. These tests are designed to mimic the Linux+, LPIC-1 and LPIC-2 exams, giving you the practice you need to ensure you are fully prepared. This book can be used alone or with the Sybex study guides and deluxe study guides. Start preparing for your Linux certification today.